Phone.com is a great VoIP provider. Most times you will have a phone on your desk where you can just hit the voicemail button, but in some cases, you may want to use the Phone.com app. Here are directions on how to manage your voicemail when using the Phone.com app.
- Log into the app. If you are on iOS you can click into the app, and on the desk launch the app or go to my.phone.com. If you don't have a username and password, click the "Login with extension" button.
A. If you log in with your extension, you will need your external phone number (the one people dial to reach your organization), your extension, and your voicemail pin.
- On the left side, you will see a "Voicemail" button.
- Clicking on that will bring you a list of your voicemails.
- You can play any voicemail you'd like (if you have transcriptions on you will see a transcription below)
- On the upper right corner, there are three dots. That drop-down will give you the option to download the voicemail or delete it.
- If you delete a voicemail it is gone for good. There are no backups
- If you download a voicemail, depending on your browser it will either open in a new window or download directly to your computer.
A. If it opens in a new window, right-click and choose "Save Audio As" in order to save it to your computer.