If your company is using Google apps for Business here is how you setup your iOS device:
- Put your device on WiFi - this will allow for a quicker connection
- Open the Settings.app
- Scroll down and tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account
- From the list choose Google
- Fill in the four boxes: Name, Email Address (your full email address @yourdomain.com), Email Password, and a Description
- Tap on the Next button on the upper right corner
- Once Verified turn on the services you wish to sync with. Most likely this will be Mail, Contacts, Calendar. You may or may not want to sync your Notes and Reminders with Google. You don't need these options for your mail to work.
- Tap Save
- Once it's saved, press the home button on the bottom of your device, and go into your Mail app to let Mail sync.
That's all there is to it.